Young Malayali actress Anu Emmanuel is currently shooting for Naga Chaitanya-starrer romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu. In her latest interaction with an English daily, Anu opened up about her role in the movie and working with Chay.
Anu said that she is playing the role of a young girl who is egoistic and has a lot of attitude. The young beauty described her role as a “breath of fresh air” and said that it has been a “different experience” shooting for such a role.
Talking about her co-star Naga Chaitanya, Anu said that Chay is a “cool co-star and a sweet person” who is very comfortable to work with. “He’s always composed,” said the actress.
Sailaja Reddy Alludu is being directed by Maruthi. Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s aunt in the movie. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon