Hero Naga Chaitanya and talented actress Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is currently underway in Armoor, Nizamabad. Director Sekhar Kammula is canning a few crucialal scenes in natural locales beautified with greenery.
The Armoor schedule kick-started 3 days ago and it will last until this weekend. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up in this month. This intense romantic drama is being produced by Narayandas Narang and Ram Mohan Rao in association with Sekhar Kammula.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response