Hero Naga Chaitanya and talented actress Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is currently underway in Armoor, Nizamabad. Director Sekhar Kammula is canning a few crucialal scenes in natural locales beautified with greenery.
The Armoor schedule kick-started 3 days ago and it will last until this weekend. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up in this month. This intense romantic drama is being produced by Narayandas Narang and Ram Mohan Rao in association with Sekhar Kammula.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas doesn’t worry about box-office numbers, says his director
- Poll : Who among these heroines should be part of NTR’s next?
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s special surprise on Mahesh’s birthday
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine