Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s latest film, which is being directed by Shiva Nirvana, is a special film for the couple of a lot of reasons. It’s not only their fourh film together after Ye Maya Chesave, Autonagar Surya, and Manam, but also their first film after they got married to each other in October last year.
In a recent interview, Naga Chaitanya revealed that the film is going to be a mature love story which explores different stages of marriage. “We’ve already done three films together, and now, no one is going to believe us if we play roles where we just fall in love like what we played in Ye Maya Chesave. There is no sugar coating in this film. It’s going to be a realistic take on different stages of marriage, and I’m loving the way Shiva Nirvana is handling the story.”
The film has been under production for the past three weeks with most of the shoot happening in Hyderabad. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama