Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s latest film, which is being directed by Shiva Nirvana, is a special film for the couple of a lot of reasons. It’s not only their fourh film together after Ye Maya Chesave, Autonagar Surya, and Manam, but also their first film after they got married to each other in October last year.
In a recent interview, Naga Chaitanya revealed that the film is going to be a mature love story which explores different stages of marriage. “We’ve already done three films together, and now, no one is going to believe us if we play roles where we just fall in love like what we played in Ye Maya Chesave. There is no sugar coating in this film. It’s going to be a realistic take on different stages of marriage, and I’m loving the way Shiva Nirvana is handling the story.”
The film has been under production for the past three weeks with most of the shoot happening in Hyderabad. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion