A couple of years ago, director Shekar Kammula had created a sensation with his Telangana-based romantic drama, Fidaa. If the ongoing speculations are to be believed, the acclaimed director is gearing up with yet another love story set in Telangana backdrop.
Apparently, Shekar Kammula will be showing his film’s hero Naga Chaitanya as a Telangana boy in the as-yet-untitled film which also stars Fidaa actress Sai Pallavi. The buzz is that Chay will be speaking authentic Telangana language in the movie and he is already taking special classes to master the Telangana dialect.
Veteran distributor Narayandas Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao are jointly producing the film. The film’s regular shoot will commence from September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?