Bangarraju, the much-awaited spinoff to Nagarjuna’s 2016 blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana, will be going on floors in July. Kalyan Krishna, who made a successful debut with SCN, will be helming Bangarraju. Naga Chaitanya will also be playing a lead role in this fantasy drama.
Now, the latest buzz is that young Tamil actress Priyanka Arul Mohan has been roped in to play Chay’s love interest in Bangarraju. A formal announcement in this regard is awaited. The film also features Ramya Krishna in a lead role. Nag himself will be bankrolling this crazy project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?