Hero Nagarjuna is celebrating his birthday today. On this special occasion, the makers of his highly-anticipated fantasy drama, Bangarraju, are going to thrill the fans with a birthday special poster. Nag’s son and his Bangarraju co-star Naga Chaitanya will be unveiling the poster on his Twitter page today at 12:06 PM.
Bangarraju will be the third time that Nag and Chay are seen sharing screen space, after Manam and Premam. Needless to say, expectations and excitement among fans are quite high. The film is slated for a Sankranthi 2022 release. Ramya Krishna and Krithi Shetty are the female leads in this Kalyan Krishna directorial. Nag himself is bankrolling this crazy project, which is a spin-off to his Bangarraju character in Soggade Chinni Nayana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person
- Ram Charan launches fun teaser for Raj Tarun’s Anubhavinchu Raja