Hero Nagarjuna is celebrating his birthday today. On this special occasion, the makers of his highly-anticipated fantasy drama, Bangarraju, are going to thrill the fans with a birthday special poster. Nag’s son and his Bangarraju co-star Naga Chaitanya will be unveiling the poster on his Twitter page today at 12:06 PM.
Bangarraju will be the third time that Nag and Chay are seen sharing screen space, after Manam and Premam. Needless to say, expectations and excitement among fans are quite high. The film is slated for a Sankranthi 2022 release. Ramya Krishna and Krithi Shetty are the female leads in this Kalyan Krishna directorial. Nag himself is bankrolling this crazy project, which is a spin-off to his Bangarraju character in Soggade Chinni Nayana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?