After wrapping up the shooting of Saahasam Swaasagaa Saagipo recently, Naga Chaitanya has quickly moved on to Premam. The latest schedule of Premam has kicked off in Goa and the unit will can the first episode of the film in a schedule that is spanned over 10 days.
For this episode, Chay will be sporting a college going teenager’s look. Anupama Parameswaran, who is reprising her role from the Malayalam original, is also taking part in the latest schedule. With this schedule, the entire talkie part will be wrapped up barring a couple of songs.
Also starring Shruti Haasan and Madonna Sebastian, Premam is being directed by Chandoo Mondeti and produced by S Naga Vamshi. The film will hit the screens in July.
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Young actress takes to pole dancing
- Tej excited to reveal his film’s trailer
- Rana quashes rumours about his health
- All eyes on Chiru’s son in law