Akkineni fans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Shailaja Reddy Alludu. The film is slated for release on September 13. Thanks to the hilarious theatrical trailer, expectations have escalated on this romantic family entertainer.
In a latest promotional interview, the film’s hero Naga Chaitanya said that his long-cherished dream has come true with Shailaja Reddy Alludu. “I have always wanted to do an out and out entertainer. In the past, I got an opportunity to try out comedy with Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam. But Shailaja Reddy Alludu will be my first full-length entertainer,” said Chay.
Directed by Maruthi, Shailaja Reddy Alludu has Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna in prominent roles. Sitara Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake