Aditi Rao Hydari, who impressed quite a few with her performance in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya, is reportedly in talks for one more film with the acclaimed filmmaker. Apparently, she has given her nod to a script that Mani Ratnam had told her recently, and the shoot is likely to begin after Aditi wraps up shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavathi in which she’s paired opposite Ranveer Singh.
In a recent interview, Aditi said that Mani Ratnam’s production house almost feels like home now and that the director has been really supportive throughout her journey in South Indian cinema so far.
It remains to be seen what Mani Ratnam does this time around. More details about this project will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ismart Shankar title song- Vintage Mani Sharma is back
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject
- Shruthi Haasan roped in for international series