Mani Ratnam’s films are always loved by the overseas audience for their class approach and solid taking. His latest presentation, Cheliya too was having a decent buzz and was premiered in the US on Thursday.
The latest news is that the romantic drama collected $26k from the Thursday premieres. With the weekend setting in, the figures will surely increase. Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari have been hugely appreciated for their performances in the film.
A R Rahman scores music for this film which is presented by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone