It’s been more than a decade since Chennai actress Regina Cassandra had made her silver screen debut. However, the ravishing beauty has not lent her own voice in any of her Tamil and Telugu movies till date.
But for the first time, Regina has dubbed in her own voice for her role in the upcoming Tamil film, Mr. Chandramouli. Regina is thrilled to have dubbed in her mother tongue finally. She has already completed dubbing for her part. Chandramouli features Gautam Karthik as the hero. The film is releasing on May 25th.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties