It’s been more than a decade since Chennai actress Regina Cassandra had made her silver screen debut. However, the ravishing beauty has not lent her own voice in any of her Tamil and Telugu movies till date.
But for the first time, Regina has dubbed in her own voice for her role in the upcoming Tamil film, Mr. Chandramouli. Regina is thrilled to have dubbed in her mother tongue finally. She has already completed dubbing for her part. Chandramouli features Gautam Karthik as the hero. The film is releasing on May 25th.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here