There’s absolutely no direct connection between Madhura Sreedhar’s upcoming film It’s My Love Story and popular writer Chetan Bhagat. Earlier today, the writer somehow spotted the poster of the film and he was pleasantly surprised to see that the lead pair in the film, Aravind Krishna and Nikitha Narayan, holding his third book ‘3 Mistakes of My Life’ and he tweeted, ‘This is a Telugu film poster. So what is this oversized book they r reading? :)’. It was a pleasant surprise for Madhura Sreedhar who’s a self-confessed fan of Chetan Bhagat.
The film is a love story between a Warangal boy who’s a computer game designer and Vizag girl who’s a fashion designer. MVK Reddy has produced the film and Sunil Kashyap has composed the music. The film is going to hit the screens on November 11.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release