Chi La Sow, a romantic entertainer featuring Sushanth and Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma as the main leads, marks the directorial debut of popular actor Rahul Ravindran. The film wrapped up its talkie part a few days ago.
Today, the team has wrapped up the entire shooting formalities after canning a song. It took just 32 days for the team to complete the entire shooting formalities and this is no mean feat. Talking about the film, Sushanth tweeted saying that Chi La Sow has been his most enjoyable and the most satisfying experience as an actor.
Noted comedian Vennela Kishore, Anu Haasan, Sanjay Swaroop and Rahul Ramakrishna will be seen in important roles in Chi La Sow. Siruni Cine Corp banner is producing the movie and Prasanth Vihari is composing the music.
Aaaaaaand Done with ChiLaSow film shoot!!!
My most enjoyable film experience and the most satisfying too as an actor😊
Thank You @23_rahulr, Siruni Cine Corp and the entire cast and crew! 🤗
Want to thank all individually but won’t fit in a tweet 🤗🤗 #ChiLaSow
Hello Time Tmrw!🤘
— Sushanth A (@iamSushanthA) December 22, 2017
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake