Hero Rahul Ravindran is making his directorial debut with Sushanth’s upcoming romantic comedy, Chi La Sow. The film also introduces Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma to Tollywood. Earlier, Chi La Sow was supposed to release on July 27.
But the latest update reveals that Chi La Sow has been postponed to August 3. Heavy competition on July 27 could be the reason behind Chi La Sow being pushed by a week. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film. Siruni Cine Corp banner has produced Chi La Sow. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix first Telugu original gets an interesting title
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next