Hero Rahul Ravindran is making his directorial debut with Sushanth’s upcoming romantic comedy, Chi La Sow. The film also introduces Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma to Tollywood. Earlier, Chi La Sow was supposed to release on July 27.
But the latest update reveals that Chi La Sow has been postponed to August 3. Heavy competition on July 27 could be the reason behind Chi La Sow being pushed by a week. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film. Siruni Cine Corp banner has produced Chi La Sow. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?
- Former heroine’s amazing fitness wows fans
- Corona scare-TV actors most affected and neglected by the industry
- Naga Chaitanya has a request for his favorite person