Hero Rahul Ravindran is making his directorial debut with Sushanth’s upcoming romantic comedy, Chi La Sow. The film also introduces Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma to Tollywood. Earlier, Chi La Sow was supposed to release on July 27.
But the latest update reveals that Chi La Sow has been postponed to August 3. Heavy competition on July 27 could be the reason behind Chi La Sow being pushed by a week. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film. Siruni Cine Corp banner has produced Chi La Sow. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Amid cancer rumors, star hero updates his health status
- Audio Review : Padi Padi Leche Manasu (Telugu Version)
- Big surprise: Viswasam’s first single to be out in a few hours
- Slight delay in NTR Kathanayakudu’s second single’s release
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s trailer gets a launch date