Hero Rahul Ravindran is making his directorial debut with Sushanth’s upcoming romantic comedy, Chi La Sow. The film also introduces Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma to Tollywood. Earlier, Chi La Sow was supposed to release on July 27.
But the latest update reveals that Chi La Sow has been postponed to August 3. Heavy competition on July 27 could be the reason behind Chi La Sow being pushed by a week. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film. Siruni Cine Corp banner has produced Chi La Sow. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech