Hero Rahul Ravindran is making his directorial debut with Sushanth’s upcoming romantic comedy, Chi La Sow. The film also introduces Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma to Tollywood. Earlier, Chi La Sow was supposed to release on July 27.
But the latest update reveals that Chi La Sow has been postponed to August 3. Heavy competition on July 27 could be the reason behind Chi La Sow being pushed by a week. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film. Siruni Cine Corp banner has produced Chi La Sow. Stay tuned for further updates.
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan