Prasanth Varma who created a sensation with the ‘Silent Melody’ short film is going to coming out with his next creation. This short film, which will mark the debut of Teja Sajja as the lead, is getting ready to be released this Friday.
Teja Sajja was once a child actor who is known for his roles in films such as Yuvaraju, Tagore and Indira. The short film, titled Dialouge in the Dark, is being hailed as India’s first virtual audio film. The film also stars another famous Youtube star, Chandini Chowdary.
Going into details, Prasanth Varma said that even though he doesn’t want to reveal details about the concept of virtual audio, he did reveal that it will come as a big surprise to the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project