We have seen many child artists turning heroes in recent times, and the latest one to join this list is Naga Anvesh. This young artist is the son of Krishna Reddy, who produced the hit film Sindhura Puvvu. Anvesh had acted in the Venkatesh starrer ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu’ and is now making his hero debut with a new film titled ‘Vinavayya Ramayya’.
This film will be launched grandly tomorrow at Ramanaidu Studios and some bigwigs will be attending this event. This romantic entertainer will be helmed by ‘Chirunavutho’ fame G. Ramprasad. Anup Rubens scores music while ace cinematographer Rasool Ellore handles the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia