Chinmayi Ghatrazu, who impressed the audience with her performance in Lovely, is planning to co-direct a crossover film. She’s currently writing the film’s script and if everything works out well, it’ll go on floors sometime soon. Most part of this film is going to be shot in Hyderabad and London. Telugu film industry hardly has any female directors and it’s a rare feat for an actress in her 20s to wield the megaphone. However, before this film goes on floors, she has been approached for an untitled Telugu film that deals with Telugu families and boys having a fetish and an obsession for IT degrees and jobs. Having made her debut last year in Praveen Sattaru’s LBW, this Dallas based Telugu actress has been quite choosy about her projects, although it might all change in near future.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor