Mega father-son duo, Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan, will soon be seen sharing screen space in director Koratala Siva’s much-awaited social drama, Acharya. Chiru and Charan have already wrapped up the film’s talkie part and they are all set to share screen space with each other once again.
Apparently, Koratala Siva will next be canning a lavish song featuring the father and son. The song’s shoot will commence next week. A giant set is being erected for this purpose. Apart from this memorable song, another song, featuring Charan and his lady love in the movie, Pooja Hegde, will be canned later this month.
Acharya’s entire shooting formalities will be completed by September end. The film’s release date continues to be a suspense. Kajal Aggarwal is the other female lead in this Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy’s joint production. Manisharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers