Young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej has made an impressive debut in the form of the just released romantic drama, Uppena. The film has collected over Rs 16 crore share in the twin Telugu states in just 2 days, becoming the highest grosser for any debut hero.
Even as Uppena’s team is thrilled with audiences’ response, they’re absolutely thrilled with the special praise coming in from none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi himself. After watching Uppena in a special screening, Chiru met with the film’s team and congratulated them for such a fantastic movie. Even Ram Charan had some nice things to say about the film.
Also starring Vijay Sethupathi and Krithi Shetty in lead roles, Uppena has been directed by debutant Buchi Babu Sana and produced by Naveen Yerneni and Ravi Yalamanchali under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad’s scintillating music has turned out to be one of the major assets for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?
- Young politician and producer Maganti Ramji passes away
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Jathi Rathnalu gets ‘U’ – Good reports all over
- Makers of KGF 2 release a stunning poster