Dasari Narayana Rao is a top director who has left us creating a deep void in the Telugu film industry. But not many know that Dasari has amassed massive wealth as a filmmaker and union minister.
Naturally, after his death, many problems would have started regarding his property but his two sons kept quiet for a while. But now, they have started to fight it out and have made things public. Both the brothers had a big tussle and the talk is that they had a massive confrontation yesterday night.
They have now sought the industry’s help to solve the matter. The news is that Chiranjeevi has come forward to make peace between the brothers and solve the issue. The inside info is that the elder son of Dasari, Prabhu is holding most of the property with him.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences
- Lockdown Review : Jallikattu- Telugu film on AHA
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era – SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest