Megastar Chiranjeevi is enthralling the Mega fans with his terrific portrayal of the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy in Sye Raa Narasimhareddy. Meanwhile, speculations are rife about a possible biopic on Chiru’s illustrious life and achievements.
In a latest interview while promoting Sye Raa, Chiru opened up about his biopic. He of course ruled out the possibility of him playing himself in his biopic. When asked if his son Ram Charan will be the right choice to reprise his role on the big screen, Chiru had a surprising answer.
“There is no doubt that Ram Charan will do total justice to my role in my biopic. But Charan should not act in the biopic, as I think, more than him, it’s Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej and Vaishnav Tej who have facial features that are very similar to mine,” Chiru said. Well, who will be that lucky Mega hero to play Chiru on the silver screen then?
Articles that might interest you:
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR