Megastar Chiranjeevi is enthralling the Mega fans with his terrific portrayal of the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy in Sye Raa Narasimhareddy. Meanwhile, speculations are rife about a possible biopic on Chiru’s illustrious life and achievements.
In a latest interview while promoting Sye Raa, Chiru opened up about his biopic. He of course ruled out the possibility of him playing himself in his biopic. When asked if his son Ram Charan will be the right choice to reprise his role on the big screen, Chiru had a surprising answer.
“There is no doubt that Ram Charan will do total justice to my role in my biopic. But Charan should not act in the biopic, as I think, more than him, it’s Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej and Vaishnav Tej who have facial features that are very similar to mine,” Chiru said. Well, who will be that lucky Mega hero to play Chiru on the silver screen then?
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement