Megastar Chiranjeevi, who joined Twitter on the auspicious Ugadi festive day, has been raising awareness and inspiring everyone with his tweets. Now, the stalwart actor has announced a donation of Rs 1 crore for providing relief to the film workers.
Chiru said that the lockdown situation has adversely impacted the lives of daily wage workers and lower income groups in the country, including the Telugu film industry. “Keeping this in mind I am donating Rs.1 Cr for providing relief to the Film workers,” Chiru tweeted just a while ago.
It’s well known that Chiru’s brother Pawan Kalyan has donated Rs 2 crores and son Ram Charan has donated Rs 70 lakhs to provide relief to those in need.
The lockdown situation while mandatory to deal with the #CoronaCrisis,also adversely impacts the lives of daily wage workers & lower income groups in the country including the #TeluguFilmIndustry.Keeping this in mind I am donating Rs.1 Cr for providing relief to the Film workers.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Ritu Varma gets emotional at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated