It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya in the direction of Koratala Siva. The film has been in the making for quite sometime now and was stalled due to the lockdown situation.
Many stars started the shoots post lockdown but Chiranjeevi has shown no interest to restart the film and because of this, the fans are getting disappointed a bit.
So seeing this situation and the delay being caused, Chiranjeevi has decided to start the shoot from the third week of November. Before this, the unit will shoot a few scenes with other cast. Once the shoot starts, Chiranjeevi and Charan’s scenes from the film will be shot first.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena