It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya in the direction of Koratala Siva. The film has been in the making for quite sometime now and was stalled due to the lockdown situation.
Many stars started the shoots post lockdown but Chiranjeevi has shown no interest to restart the film and because of this, the fans are getting disappointed a bit.
So seeing this situation and the delay being caused, Chiranjeevi has decided to start the shoot from the third week of November. Before this, the unit will shoot a few scenes with other cast. Once the shoot starts, Chiranjeevi and Charan’s scenes from the film will be shot first.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy