Megastar Chiranjeevi has been invited by Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. State minister Perni Nani personally telephoned Chiru on Jagan’s behalf and invited him to attend a crucial meeting with the CM in the last week of August. He urged Chiru to meet Jagan along with Tollywood bigwigs and discuss the various issues pertaining to the film industry.
Even though the Covid second wave has subsided and exhibitors are ready to reopen theaters, the ultra low ticket pricing G.O. introduced by the Andhra Pradesh earlier this year has been posing a big challenge to the exhibition industry’s survival. Chiru and other prominent celebs will discuss the ticket pricing issue along with other issues being faced by the film industry and distribution sector employees.
In the past, Chiru, Nagarjuna, Rajamouli, Suresh Babu and others met with the AP CM and discussed several issues that were plaguing the film industry due to the pandemic. Also, whenever Jagan implemented pro-Tollywood measures, Chiru thanked him publicly through Twitter. Needless to say, the upcoming meeting will be quite crucial in determining the film industry’s well-being.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?