Megastar Chiranjeevi’s latest gesture for his ailing female fan from Guntur in this lockdown is winning everyone’s hearts. Chiru went out of his way for his fan Rajanala Nagalaxmi’s heart surgery earlier today.
Chiru took to Twitter and revealed that 3 of Nagalaxmi’s heart valves were closed and she needed to undergo a highly critical surgery. The stalwart actor arranged for a person to bring Nagalaxmi to Hyderabad, spoke to the concerned police officers for permissions and then doctors at the city based Star Hospitals.
The 3 and a half hour surgery is successful and Chiru thanked all the people who were involved in the entire process.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri
- Chiru’s Godfather being trolled for this aspect