Warm wishes continue to pour in from all quarters for legendary actor Superstar Krishna on his 76th birthday. Megastar Chiranjeevi took to Twitter and shared a picture of him posing with Krishna and went on to hail the veteran stalwart’s achievements in his illustrious career.
Chiru said that of his 345 movies as an actor and 14 movies as a director, Krishna was the first Indian film star to make a film on the Cinemascope and 70 mm film formats. “This is an unparalleled track record. He is synonymous with courage. My hearty birthday wishes to Padma Bhushan awardee Superstar Krishna garu,” Chiru said.
కథానాయకుడిగా 345 సినిమాలు దర్శకుడిగా 14 చిత్రాలు.నిర్మాతగా తెలుగుతో పాటు భారతీయభాషల్లో 50 చిత్రాలు.మొదటి సినిమాస్కోప్ సినిమా ఆయనదే.మొదటి 70mm చిత్రం కూడా ఆయనదే.అనితరసాధ్యం ఈ track record. సాహసానికి మారుపేరు, పద్మభూషణ్ అవార్డు గ్రహీత,Superstar Krishna గారికి జన్మదినశుభాకాంక్షలు.💐 pic.twitter.com/6oa9wFg0Nn
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 31, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director