It is very clear by now that ace comedian, Brahmanandam is very less preferred by the new age directors these days. But things have not changed for mega star Chiranjeevi as he roped in Brahmi for a special role in Khaidi No 150.
Reports suggest that Chiru specially asked Vinayak to edit the story part and include Brahmi in the film. This shows the amount of confidence that Chiru shows on the legendary comedian who is a scene stealer in every film.
Both Brahmi and Chiru have acted in many movies in the past and now with Chiru signing him in such a scenario has become the talk of the town and proves that old is definitely gold.
- Nagarjuna’s Malayalam multi-starrer to kick-start in Hyderabad
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film