Star heroes Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna today met Telangana CM KCR at his Pragati Bhavan camp office in Hyderabad. It’s well known that Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna had announced Rs 1 crore and Rs 50 lakhs respectively to the Telangana CM Relief Fund towards the relief and rehabilitation of the victims who lost lives and livelihoods in the recent floods.
Both Chiru and Nag handed over their cheques to KCR. The CM discussed the reopening of theaters in Telangana which will offer employment to thousands of workers across the state. Both the senior actors told the CM that the shootings have resumed already and that arrangements are being made for the movies to start screening as soon as possible.
The CM also discussed about setting up of a world-class film studio in 1,500 to 2,000 acres on the outskirts of Hyderabad. TRS MP Santosh Kumar was also present during the meeting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence