Senior heroes Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna will be roping in as the chief guests at the pre-release event of Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story. The much-awaited event will be held on Sunday (September 19) in Hyderabad.
Love Story is slated for its theatrical release on September 24, and the buzz has been very positive so far. With Chiru and Nag’s boost in the last minute, the film is expected to take a solid start at the ticket windows across the twin Telugu states.
The Sekhar Kammula directorial has been produced by senior producers Narayan Das Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao. Debutant Pawan CH has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya reveals his 12-yr-old connection with Allu Arjun
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans