Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie is progressing at a good pace. The movie is being shot in Chevella right now and Chiranjeevi is participating in some action scenes. The unit is filming these scenes with a lot of green matte, so expect a heavy presence of visual effects.
The movie is being produced by Ram Charan and V.V. Vinayak is the director. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. The film is going to hit the screens for Sankranthi. Chiranjeevi is making a comeback after eight years and he is hoping to make a big impact with this official remake of Kathi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda wants this star to be in Terminator series
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic