Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie is progressing at a good pace. The movie is being shot in Chevella right now and Chiranjeevi is participating in some action scenes. The unit is filming these scenes with a lot of green matte, so expect a heavy presence of visual effects.
The movie is being produced by Ram Charan and V.V. Vinayak is the director. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. The film is going to hit the screens for Sankranthi. Chiranjeevi is making a comeback after eight years and he is hoping to make a big impact with this official remake of Kathi.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans