Chiranjeevi has been very active ever since he joined the social media. He was shooting for Acharya when the lockdown happened and had to take a break.
Trisha was supposed to do the role but at the last minute, she moved out of the film citing creative reasons and Kajal was brought in.
Naturally, the news was all around that Chiru is hugely upset with Trisha. But Chiru proved today that he is a true legend by wishing Trisha on her 37th birthday.
This tweet has gone viral and proves the fact that Chiru has absolutely no issues with Trisha. Acharya is directed by Kortala Siva.
Happy Birthday Trisha @trishtrashers Wish you all the happiness and success all the way along. Have a wonderful year ahead!
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s shoot for Acharya only happening because of Rajamouli
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments