Chiranjeevi has been very active ever since he joined the social media. He was shooting for Acharya when the lockdown happened and had to take a break.
Trisha was supposed to do the role but at the last minute, she moved out of the film citing creative reasons and Kajal was brought in.
Naturally, the news was all around that Chiru is hugely upset with Trisha. But Chiru proved today that he is a true legend by wishing Trisha on her 37th birthday.
This tweet has gone viral and proves the fact that Chiru has absolutely no issues with Trisha. Acharya is directed by Kortala Siva.
Happy Birthday Trisha @trishtrashers Wish you all the happiness and success all the way along. Have a wonderful year ahead!
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee