Chiranjeevi has been very active ever since he joined the social media. He was shooting for Acharya when the lockdown happened and had to take a break.
Trisha was supposed to do the role but at the last minute, she moved out of the film citing creative reasons and Kajal was brought in.
Naturally, the news was all around that Chiru is hugely upset with Trisha. But Chiru proved today that he is a true legend by wishing Trisha on her 37th birthday.
This tweet has gone viral and proves the fact that Chiru has absolutely no issues with Trisha. Acharya is directed by Kortala Siva.
Happy Birthday Trisha @trishtrashers Wish you all the happiness and success all the way along. Have a wonderful year ahead!
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release