Post his comeback, megastar Chiranjeevi is in a commanding position and does not want to do films just for the heck of it. He is doing films that suit his image and also has social value in them. He is also looking at playing roles that suit his age as well.
That is the reason, he is opting for multiple remakes and is giving chance to new directors. But the manner in which he is rejecting the work of these directors has also become a talking point.
Right from Sujeeth, to Vinayak and now Bobby, Chiranjeevi has rejected all three directors with their scripts ad has trusted Tamil director Mohan Raja. The sources say that even he is scared whether Chiru will approve his script of Lucifer remake or not.
While the young directors and industry are surprised to see Chiru’s latest rejections, a source close to the camp says that megastar has done over 150 films and he knows better than anyone as to which script will click or not.
So, he wants his stories to be perfect and that is the reason, he is correcting them at the scripting stages itself. If this happens, things will not go wrong once the film goes on the floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama