Speaking at the pre-release event of Love Story, Chiranjeevi requested the chief ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to review the pleas of Tollywood and do the needful.
“Tollywood heroes are the first ones to react when there is a calamity. Now, the Tollywood itself is in trouble due to the Covid outbreak. I request the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to address the pleas of Tollywood and do the needful,” Chiranjeevi said.
“There is no greediness in this request. We are in great need of support from the governments and that is the reason behind our request,” Chiru added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?