It is a known fact that some of the industry heads from Tollywood were supposed to meet the AP CM YS Jagan today at his residence. The news now is that the meeting has been completed successfully.
Post the event, Chiranjeevi garu spoke to the press and said that even YS Jagan promised them that the shooting can start in AP after June 15th and should be done with limited crew.
Chiranjeevi also thanked and revealed that YS Jagan also spoke about the development of various studios in the state of AP and how film shoots can be done in various exotic locations of the state.
Many other issues like ticket prices, basic support for film workers, and cancelation of fixed power charges for theaters in AP were discussed and given permission by Jagan.
One of the interesting aspects of the meeting was when Chiru revealed that they requested the YS Jagan government to conduct the Nandi awards for the years 2019 and 2020 to which the CM agreed happily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?