There is no need to explain the lovely bond between Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ravi Teja. The Khiladi actor’s love for the Acharya is enormous and with the rapport, Ravi Teja has invited the star hero to grace the launch of his next.
Ravi Teja is doing a movie called Tiger Nageswara Rao, which is scheduled to launch with a grand pooja ceremony in Hyderabad. Now, the latest news is that Chiranjeevi will grace the event as the chief guest. To recall, the actor also attended the launch event of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura.
Nupur Sanon and Gayatri Bhardwaj are playing the female leads in this movie, which is bankrolled by Abishek Agarwal Arts. GV Prakash Kumar is roped in to compose the music for this pan-Indian flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside