It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will next be starring in the official remakes of the hit Tamil and Malayalam movies, Vedalam and Lucifer, respectively. While VV Vinayak will helm Lucifer remake, Meher Ramesh will be directing Vedalam’s Telugu version.
As per the latest reports, Chiru is planning to kick-start both Vedalam and Lucifer remakes simultaneously. He is currently working on Koratala Siva’s Acharya and the entire shoot will be wrapped up by early next year, and the two remakes will begin during Ugadi. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date