It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will next be starring in the official remakes of the hit Tamil and Malayalam movies, Vedalam and Lucifer, respectively. While VV Vinayak will helm Lucifer remake, Meher Ramesh will be directing Vedalam’s Telugu version.
As per the latest reports, Chiru is planning to kick-start both Vedalam and Lucifer remakes simultaneously. He is currently working on Koratala Siva’s Acharya and the entire shoot will be wrapped up by early next year, and the two remakes will begin during Ugadi. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?