It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will next be starring in the official remakes of the hit Tamil and Malayalam movies, Vedalam and Lucifer, respectively. While VV Vinayak will helm Lucifer remake, Meher Ramesh will be directing Vedalam’s Telugu version.
As per the latest reports, Chiru is planning to kick-start both Vedalam and Lucifer remakes simultaneously. He is currently working on Koratala Siva’s Acharya and the entire shoot will be wrapped up by early next year, and the two remakes will begin during Ugadi. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot