Megastar Chiranjeevi, is all set to unveil a statue of the late comedian Allu Ramalingayya in Vijayawada tomorrow. During this event he also will be giving away the Allu Jatiya Purasakram to writers Paruchuri Brothers.
Special arrangements have been made in Vijayawada for this event which will be held at Tummmalapalli Kalakshetram. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi is busy making due preparations for his comeback film, and has zeroed in on three scripts for his 150th film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed