Megastar Chiranjeevi, is all set to unveil a statue of the late comedian Allu Ramalingayya in Vijayawada tomorrow. During this event he also will be giving away the Allu Jatiya Purasakram to writers Paruchuri Brothers.
Special arrangements have been made in Vijayawada for this event which will be held at Tummmalapalli Kalakshetram. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi is busy making due preparations for his comeback film, and has zeroed in on three scripts for his 150th film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film