Megastar Chiranjeevi used a few lines from legendary Telugu revolutionary poet Sri Sri’s iconic poem ‘Nenu Saitham’ in his yesteryear classics, Rudraveena and Tagore. Incidentally, both the movies went on to win the prestigious National Awards.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that director Koratala Siva has come up with an intense and emotional scene featuring Chiru and Ram Charan who will be seen as Naxalites in Acharya. However, it is still not clear which Sri Sri poem the director will be using to depict Acharya’s and Siddha’s fight in the movie.
Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde are the female leads in Acharya. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this high budget social drama. Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special friendship song from RRR to be out on Aug 1
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja