Megastar Chiranjeevi has just launched the theatrical trailer for his nephew Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming social drama, Republic. Chiru took to Twitter and said that Sai is recovering well.
The doting uncle went on to reveal that it was Sai’s wish to see Republic hitting screens on October 1st and that the film will release as per his wish. Chiru told the fans that their love and care are the Sree Rama Raksha for Sai Dharam Tej.
Republic’s trailer showcases a gripping conflict between Sai Dharam Tej as a dutiful District Collector and a shrewd legislative, played by Ramya Krishna. Jagapathi Babu and Aishwarya Rajesh also play crucial roles in the movie.
సాయి ధరమ్ తేజ్ త్వరగా కోలుకుంటున్నాడు. రిపబ్లిక్ చిత్రం అక్టోబర్ 1 వ తారీఖున విడుదల చేస్తే బాగుంటుందన్న తన కోరిక మేరకు అదే తేదీన చిత్రం విడుదల అవుతుంది. మీ ఆదరణ, అభిమానం, ప్రేమే సాయి ధరమ్ తేజ్ కి శ్రీరామ రక్ష.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) September 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers