Chiranjeevi gave one of the biggest flops in his career with Bholaa Shankar. The film was out of the theaters even before the film completed one week of its run. Meher Ramesh directed the film on a very dull and over-the-top note.
Well, Chiranjeevi also suffered massive trolls and he is nowhere seen in the media and has been maintaining a low profile. He has also started pre-production on his new film which will be directed by Vassistha of Bimbisara fame.
Well, we had already reported that names like Aishwarya Rai and Mrunal Thakur have been approached to play the female leads in the film. Well, the news now is that the film has scope for three heroines in this fantasy drama.
The word now is that none other than Anushka Shetty has been approached to play a key role in the film. As per the news, Chiranjeevi felt that Anushka would be the perfect fit for this role and asked the makers to approach her.
The star heroine is yet to respond and the makers have not confirmed any heroine as of now. We need to see which of these heroines will get the lucky chance to be in a megastar Chiranjeevi film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel