On the occasion of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 65th birthday, young hero Sudhakar Komakula released a special tribute video. Sudhakar teamed up with his wife Harika and reprised the hit song Induvadana from Chiru’s iconic 1984 film, Challenge. The dance video went viral and both Sudhakar and his wife received accolades from all quarters.
And now, none other than Chiru himself has heaped praises on Sudhakar and his wife. Chiru sent an audio message to thank the young couple for their love and the tribute video on his birthday. The Megastar was particularly surprised by the way Sudhakar’s wife Harika aced the dance moves being a techie. Chiru wished the young couple a life full of love and synchronisation which they excellently displayed in their video. Needless to say, the stalwart actor’s praise has left the young couple thrilled.
MEGASTAR's response for a mini attempt! #MegastarChiranjeevi garu for a reason!🙏🏻Sir, you are so kind! We love you so much ♥️♥️ @KChiruTweets With this energy you gave, I shall work much more harder Sir! Thank you #megafans for a blockbuster response #HarikaSandepogu #Chiranjeevi pic.twitter.com/QDNUJ9bx8r
— Sudhakar Komakula (@UrsSudhakarK) August 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits
- Prabhas takes a daring decision for Radhe Shyam
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?