Chiranjeevi is doing his bit to help the film workers in Tollywood who have lost the livelihood because of the Coronavirus scare. He started a charity called Corona Crisis Charity and involved all the other heroes for the cause.
The talk now is that this charity has identified close to 1100 daily wagers who are directly dependent on films. So, a lot of groceries and essentials are directly being door delivered to them.
Chiranjeevi through his Twitter also showcased a glimpse of how these goods are being distributed to the needy. Well, this is such an inspiring act from Chiru who is leading from the front.
The food supplies being distributed to the daily wage workers of film industry by #CoronaCrisisCharity are being handled with all due care and being door delivered to the needy. I thank everyone involved in this humanitarian mission. pic.twitter.com/ENgA2UEgZg
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral