Chiranjeevi is currently enjoying the gigantic success of his latest outing Waltair Veerayya, directed by Bobby Kolli. Now, the maiden production of the star actor’s daughter has made the headlines after a long time.
Sushmitha Konidela produced a movie called Sridevi Shoban Babu, starring Santoh Soban and Gouri G Kishan as the lead pair. It was slated for a release on April 14, 2022, but due to some unforeseen issues, the release was delayed.
Today, the movie team held a press meet and announced that the flick will be released in theaters on February 18, 2023. The teaser and trailer were released last April. New promotional stuff will be released soon.
Directed by Prasanth Kumar Dimmala, the movie has Nagababu, Rohini and others in crucial roles. Produced by Gold Box Entertainment, the movie has Kamran’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Popular Bollywood producer to make a film with Jr. NTR?
- PKSDT: Fans hope this sentiment will continue
- Aha announces a documentary on Godavari
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food