It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s elder daughter Sushmita had made her foray into production with the Zee5 Telugu original series, Shootout at Aliar. Now, Sushmitha is all set to debut as a film producer
According to the latest reports, Sushmitha will be remaking the critically acclaimed 2017 Tamil thriller, 8 Thottakkal (8 Bullets). Sushmitha is said to have roped in a young hero and am upcoming director for her maiden film. More details about the film and an official announcement will be out very soon.
8 Thottakkal was directed by Sri Ganesh and produced by Vellapandian. The film stars Vetri and Aakaasam Nee Hadduraa girl Aparna Balamurali, Nassar and M. S. Bhaskar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans