Godfather, the official Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam political drama, Lucifer, had its title announcement on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up in Hyderabad earlier this month and Chiru later moved on to Acharya’s sets to shoot for a song.
According to the latest updates, Godfather’s second schedule will kick-start from September 21st. The unit will be heading to Ooty to can several crucial scenes in a week-long schedule. There have been numerous speculations about several lead actors who will be playing key roles in Godfather. However, the makers will be coming up with a formal announcement at an appropriate time.
Veteran producers NV Prasad and RB Chowdary are jointly bankrolling this prestigious project in association with Ram Charan. Thaman is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed