The date has been locked for the grand muhurat ceremony for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Even though an official announcement is awaited, the latest buzz is that this exciting political drama will be launched on January 21 with a formal puja.
Lucifer’s Malayalam version featured Mollywood stars Mohanlal and Prithviraj in key roles. The film was directed by Prithviraj himself. On the other hand, the Telugu version will be directed by Thani Oruvan fame Mohan Raja and produced jointly by Ram Charan and NV Prasad. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards
- Naresh Agastya and Veerabhadram Chowdary’s Dil Wala film starts
- Simbu follows the path of Allu Arjun