The date has been locked for the grand muhurat ceremony for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Even though an official announcement is awaited, the latest buzz is that this exciting political drama will be launched on January 21 with a formal puja.
Lucifer’s Malayalam version featured Mollywood stars Mohanlal and Prithviraj in key roles. The film was directed by Prithviraj himself. On the other hand, the Telugu version will be directed by Thani Oruvan fame Mohan Raja and produced jointly by Ram Charan and NV Prasad. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow