Megastar Chiranjeevi has always been very close to his mother Anjana Devi eight from his childhood onwards. As she celebrates her birthday today, Chiranjeevi made a memorable wish.
In his Telugu tweet, Chiru says that as he is undergoing quarantine due to Covid 19, he could not wish her personally but her mother’s blessings will always be with him all his life.
Chiranjeevi contracted Covid 19 when he was shooting for his new film Bholaa Shankar in Hyderabad. He has mild symptoms but sadly he could not celebrate his mother’s birthday. Here’s wishing Anjana Devi garu a very happy birth and healthy life ahead.
జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు 🌷🌸
క్వరెంటైన్ అయిన కారణంగా నీ ఆశీస్సులు ప్రత్యక్షంగా తీసుకోలేక ఇలా తెలుపుతున్నా..
నీ చల్లని దీవెనలు ఈ జన్మకే కాదు మరు జన్మలకి కూడా కావాలని ఆ భగవంతుడ్ని కోరుకొంటూ 🙏
అభినందనలతో …. శంకరబాబు pic.twitter.com/DF6FS1eP3p
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) January 29, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Aha announces the release of interesting Hollywood movies
- Samantha signed another pan-India project?
- Koratala Siva’s mass overdose with NTR30
- Prabhas set to return to Salaar sets
- Star hero removed to bring Akshay Kumar into Prithiviraj?
- Will Ram Charan say yes to this director?