Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently working on Surender Reddy’s Sye Raa, a prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Incidentally, Surender Reddy’s previous movie was the Ram Charan-starrer Dhruva.
Now, it looks like Chiru is all set to team up with Sukumar, who’s currently busy wrapping up Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam. According to the latest report in a leading Telugu daily, Sukumar had narrated a storyline to Chiru and even got his nod. Sukumar will reportedly start working on the script as soon as he is free from Rangasthalam’s responsibilities.
However, we will have to wait for the official word on this buzz. And if the project materializes eventually, there’s no doubt in saying that it will be a memorable treat for Mega fans.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?