Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law and young hero Kalyaan Dhev has been hospitalized after testing positive for COVID-19. Kalyaan took to Instagram earlier today and revealed the news himself.
Kalyaan revealed that he had tested positive with mild symptoms of COVID and quarantined himself at a hospital in Hyderabad yesterday. He assured his fans that he will bounce back stronger very soon.
On the work front, Kalyaan has been shooting for a romantic entertainer in which he co-stars Avika Gor. The film is being directed by Sreedhar Seepana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish