Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law and young hero Kalyaan Dhev has been hospitalized after testing positive for COVID-19. Kalyaan took to Instagram earlier today and revealed the news himself.
Kalyaan revealed that he had tested positive with mild symptoms of COVID and quarantined himself at a hospital in Hyderabad yesterday. He assured his fans that he will bounce back stronger very soon.
On the work front, Kalyaan has been shooting for a romantic entertainer in which he co-stars Avika Gor. The film is being directed by Sreedhar Seepana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu