Ram Charan is done with RRR now. His next biggie, RC15 was launched a couple of days ago and it is set to hit the floors very soon.
As per latest reports, Chiranjeevi has passed strict instructions to Ram Charan about Acharya.
Chiranjeevi has asked Charan to complete Acharya’s shoot before moving onto RC15, given the fact that the Koratala Siva directorial has been in the making for a long time now and it is not right to delay the project further.
Charan has obliged to Chiru’s instructions and he is set to wrap up Acharya’s shoot by the end of this month. The makers will soon be announcing the film’s release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Pawan Kalyan to grace the pre-release event of Republic
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others